Thursday, February 14, 2013

When The Little Owlet is Sick

My sweet baby is sick. He woke up with both eyes infected. The right eye was red and swollen shut. I was very worried and freaked out but Little Owlet just played and had the same attitude as usual. He's so funny, he always acts the same. Rotten, goofy, and sweet. He's just been more tired today and wanted to cuddle (I don't mind at all!). 



We went to the doctor and then stayed home the rest of the day. It was nice to relax with him and snuggle on the couch.





And we got a lovely Valentine's Day surprise from Mimi (my mother)




It was an organic fruit basket from Cherry Moon Farms!


No working out today for me although I might get some in during work on my computer this evening. I will work for about 3 hours and I like to walk around/stretch/or do some quick exercises every so often. I noticed that after I started working on the computer that my hips got very tight and painful so I have to stretch daily now.

I turn 25 this weekend and I feel like I'm already complaining like an old lady about my hips haha!

Any tips on supplements that can keep my muscles and joints young would be much appreciated =]
I lost a lot of flexibility during my pregnancy and haven't been able to gain it back even though I stretch daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment