Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Little Owlet's Favorite Green Smoothie

I made a Shakeology smoothie this morning to start my day. The Little Owlet tried to steal it, as usual. So I whipped this green smoothie up for him which he LOVES!

1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 frozen organic peach
1/2 cup organic mango chunks
1/4 scoop Vega One Vanilla Chai (for plant based protein)
1 handful organic baby spinach

He drank it too fast and got brain freeze, poor little guy looking grumpy.


My Shakeology smoothie:
1 packet Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 frozen banana
2/3 cup frozen organic strawberries
2 handfuls organic baby spinach

I let him drink my Shakeology sometimes, but I don't like for him to have chocolate. I let The Little Owlet have some of my Tropical Vegan Shakeology though and he devours it.

 
Like my page on Facebook for more updates from me and The Little Owlet!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment